Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Transformers!


December 2009

Since the day I experimented with fondant, and discover the world you could do with it, and how much delight those treats bring to people. I couldn't resist to put this baking interest of mine at work, at each possible time. Just looking at the sheer delight on those recipients eyes, makes every bit of time spent on the treats just very worthwhile.

While I was carpooling with a family to a famous Japanese bakery, I overheard the mom told her older son that he is free to pick out any desert he would like from the store. Turns out that the boy is not really into cakes, however, he responded as such "mom, do you think they have a transformer cake??" i couldn't miss the hopeful sound in his voice, very much longing to have a cake after his favorite super hero...

on the following week, I got cranking on my little sequel of transformers cupcake for this boy. my little way of saying, Yes, you can have your transformers cake..everything is possible, if you put your mind to it. :)

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment