Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dual Baby Showers



November, 2009..

Aside from Bridal shower, Baby shower is another event worth celebrating for!
Now this month, I have 2 girl friends that are celebrating their baby showers, just 1 week apart from each other. How coincidental right? I always loved the idea of getting pregnant peers..:) Like I did with Abby! I had 2 close girlfriends being pregnant just 1 month apart from each other..We shopped together, we kept track of each other baby's progress, and we had baby showers together..However, this time, since these 2 girls have different group of friends, they each had their own. And I provided treats for both Ladies!

One is expecting a boy, and another one is expecting a girl! Congratulations my dears!
Here is a boyish blue cake and a pinky girl cupcake series just for you two!
you are about to be a very proud mommies to very healthy and smart kiddos! blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment