Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Golfing on a Tiramisu pasture



My next feat was for my dearest husband's 34th birthday...August 2009.
Acknowledging his love for golf, and tiramisu, I decided to bring in my very own, tiramisu golf course, with a very handsome golfer with argyle shirt!
Since this is my second fondant creation, proficiency seems to be improved! this time round, the argyle pattern is taking a bit of extra time. Maybe i should consider making a shirtless and skirt/pant less figurine next time? less time involved,however, may be ruled out as being too R-rated. now, this is a tough call...*grin*

anyways, the cake is more of a baked tiramisu versus the regular bake-less version, since i need the cake to be denser to hold up to the fondant figurines sitting on it.

So, wijaya is overall thrilled to have his very own golf course...until we have the resources to purchase a golf course, honey, please make do with a tiramisu one for now. :) love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment