Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ta-DAH!

syncronising with the drum roll:::: TA-DAH!

Strutting slowly but surely into the blogspot lane is none other than..."sugargirl"...
Who?? What??? Why????
Understanding the unspoken Questions on your head, I guess an introduction will be needed here..

I am classified as a wife/mommy by status. I am a wife to my husband of almost 6 years, Wijaya, and mommy to a beautiful, cheeky yet sassy 2.5 yrs old girl named Abigail Christa. By age, I should probably be described as calm, reserved, motherly young woman, however, by many who knows me, Iam none other than a very energetic, responsible lady with a little girl spirit in me..loves to laugh, indulges daily on everything that is simple, beautiful, cute, funny and colorful under the sun.. :)

Since Abby was born, I develop a strong liking for cake creations. Any sweet delish with a captivating color combination, and a story to connect to the cake recipient. There is way too much to tell in a cake, and never underestimate the mounting sensations derived from a cake. :)
So, this blog is dedicated to celebrate this new love of mine : sugarycakes.

hopefully, this blog will bring out the many folds of emotions that could be evoked with a cake.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment